Produce globally competent human capital and research innovations for quality lives.
A world-class polytechnic university.
Develop and sustain the cultures of innovation, collaboration, responsiveness, and excellence.
1. Pursue active engagements in research and developments for new products and technologies.
2. Create new technologies for utilization by industries, for economic productivity and transformation of lives and communities.
3. Establish a strong network of private-public – industry – academe partnerships.
4. Develop and strengthen digital and micro-credential education.
5. Develop highly engaged employees and students with Gender-lens perspective responsive to the changing needs of time.
6. Embrace future-proof education for globally-competent professionals.
7. Deliver industry-prescribed and job-market attuned academic programs.
8. Integrate resiliency and sustainability into the curricular programs and organizational operations.